Better data means better decisions.
Through IBV you’ll gain easy access to comprehensive transactional data.
- Direct deposits
- Insufficient fund notifications
- Current balances
- Available balances
- Credit accounts
- Outstanding loan information
- Verify an applicant’s ability to repay a loan
- Verify income and direct-deposit accounts
- Verify an individual’s current and available account balances
- Verify a SSN (individual) or EIN (business)
- Verify current address and prior address history
- Discover an individual’s or company’s other financial obligations and loans
The more you use, the more you save.
IBV offers a tiered-pricing system ideally suited for both consumer and business- to-business lending. This pricing structure reduces your per transaction cost the more you use IBV. That means IBV delivers cost benefits as your business grows.
Compliance and Standards
IBV is designed to keep you in compliance with Consumer Federal Protection Bureau (CFPB), Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and other regulatory requirements associated with credit, lending, and mortgage origination. With IBV you’ll be able to verify an applicant’s ability to pay and meet all of the “know your customer” standards imposed by regulators.
IBV has a series of fraud-protection measures built right into the platform. From validating social security to monitoring against federal WatchLists, IBV helps make sure you’re always doing business with the right people. Superior to paper statements, since fake statements can easily be purchased on the internet.